The Brazos River Prairie chapter was formed May 5, 2016 by concerned Texas quail and pheasants hunters who want to make a difference for our upland birds.
When our chapter was created, the first Chapter Officers were elected. Those officers are:
- Mark Woodson, President
- Joel Sprague, Vice President
- Deborah Copeland, Treasurer
- Scott Bosard, Habitat Chair
- Jared Tanner, Marketing Chair
- Steve Copeland, Youth Program Coordinator
Our chapter typically holds meetings on the first Thursday of the month. Exact meeting times and dates will be published in the “Events” section.
Our Chapter has a designated geographic area consisting of the following counties and zip codes (but not exclusive).
Fort Bend, Waller and West Harris.